Traction is proud to partner with select individuals and business that share our winning philosophy and commitment to athletes at all levels. Our partners include:
- All athletes training with Traction are provided with Marucci apparel. Listening to what players need and meeting those specifications ensures all Marucci products are expertly crafted to perform at the highest level. Marucci’s apparel line was designed to meet the daily training demands of Big Leaguers on and off the field. Whether in the cage, in practice, or in games, their products allow all players to look, feel, and perform at their very best.
Baton Rouge Orthopedic Clinic
- The Baton Rouge Orthopedic Clinic is dedicated and committed to providing quality patient care in a friendly and confidential environment. They are a comprehensive orthopedic clinic appropriately treating a wide variety of injuries and illnesses. Highly skilled and trained physicians utilize advanced technology and state of the art medial equipment and techniques to enhance the healing process. Learn more.
Elite Physical Therapy and Sports Medicine
- Elite Physical Therapy and Sports Medicine is a comprehensive physical therapy and sports training clinic specializing in the treatment of injuries to athletes of all ages. Their team has extensive experience in treating patients at all levels including elite college and professional athletes. Learn more.
Dr. Jon Hymel, DC Sports Chiropractic
- Jon Hymel joined the Louisiana State University Sports Medicine team in 2010. He is a certified chiropractor and specializes in sports injuries, sports performance and injury prevention. Dr. Hymel has traveled the country with the track and field program and specializes in the treatment of high-level athletes. Learn more.
- Massage therapist
The Exchange at Baton Rouge
- Out-of-town athletes are housed at The Exchange at Baton Rouge, a student housing community located in Baton Rouge (near LSU) featuring a wide variety of amenities and one, two, three and four bedroom apartments as well as four bedroom multi-level townhomes.