Sports Marketing Internship
As a Sports Marketing Intern at Traction Sports Performance, you will be expected to:
- Responsibly & respectfully, work & collaborate with our current marketing/ media team.
- Assist in regulating social media engagement & collaborate on new ideas for the organization.
- Capture, Organize, & Design videos and photos of various Traction Sports Programs
- Work with and & learn from our partners in regard to marketing as well as social media content.
- Collaborate on new ideas for community engagement and out reach in the Greater Baton Rouge Area.
- Attend all assigned performance sessions, complex events, and meetings allocated by the current staff.
- Be courteous to the athletes, staff, & members of the Traction Sports Performance family.
- Work with our sports marketing team to manage and update our website as well as bring ideas to the table to drive traffic & engagement numbers in a positive manners.
- Working towards a degree in Marketing, public relations, communications, and/or Media Design
- High School/ Collegiate Experience in a sport
- Experience with Adobe, Microsoft Word, Power Point, & Excel
- Experience with Photography and/or Videography
- Experience or Interest in Adobe
- Be Passionate, Energetic, and have to ability to adapt to the environment.
- Respectful, Attentive, & Ethical
**Traction Sports Performance is an EOE**