Sports Performance InternSHIP
As a performance at Traction Sports Performance, you will be expected to:
- Instruct, motivate, and assist clients in a safe, legal, moral, ethical manner to achieve their goals.
- Maintain communication with staff for goal setting purposes
- Engaging with our Marketing team to present a positive image for the Traction brand.
- Presenting & implementing Traction methodology via our training programs.
- Work with the head of your department and attend all meetings
- Perform all aspects of position held in a professional manner.
- Follow established policies and procedures of the company.
- Maintain professional credentials as well as engaging in continued education
- Maintain and upkeep the facility.
- Working with other staff members to ensure that we have a “client first,” culture and be involved with all training programs.
- Clean, Maintain a safe environment for the client, & follow daily protocols for set up and break down of the weight room.
- Assist in the implementation of class/ session that you are involved with.
- Attend all assigned training sessions and be attentive
- Complete assigned sports performance projects for presentation purposes.
Working towards a degree in Kinesiology, Exercise Science, or related field.
High School/ Collegiate Experience in a sport
Industry experience in personal training, sports performance, sports science, and/or sport specific skills development.
Working towards or have Industry Certification via an approved organization (i.e. NASM-PES, NSCA-CSCS, NSCA/ NASM-PT, USAW, ACSM)
Be Passionate, Energetic, and have to ability to adapt to the environment.
Respectful, Attentive, & Ethical
**Traction Sports Performance is an EOE**