Code of Conduct & Acknowledgement
Traction Sportsplex (Traction) encourages our employees, athletes, players, parents, spectators, coaches, umpires/officials to be good role models and to teach all athletes and players great sportsmanship and fair play.
In order to create a positive, fun environment while at our facility and participating in our training or sports programs, Traction would like each employee, athlete, player, parent, coach, and umpire/official to read, understand, and adhere to the following Code of Conduct.
Code of Conduct / Employee, Athlete, Player, Parent, Spectator, Coach, Official
- Be respectful and courteous to athletes, players, spectators, coaches, and umpires/officials;
- Do not taunt, ridicule, argue with athletes, players, spectators, coaches, or umpires/officials;
- Do not use foul, abusive, or obscene language or gestures;
- Do not engage in disruptive or inappropriate behavior;
- Inappropriate, offensive, or indecent clothing is prohibited;
- Do not misuse or damage any piece of equipment or damage Traction facilities;
- Smoking in all areas including buildings and viewing areas is prohibited;
- Do not hurt or attempt to hurt any other person;
- Do not encourage any behavior that would endanger the well-being of any other person;
- Parents or guardians must provide only truthful information/records to trainers and coaches;
- Parents must obey the “24-hour Rule” – no discussions with coaches or officials about any issue relating to the team until at least 24 hours after the game has ended.
Additionally, possession of guns, knives, or other weapons are prohibited on Traction property. Any criminal activity, acts or threats of violence may be reported to the proper authorities.
Failure to follow the Code of Conduct could result in the following:
- 1st Infraction - A warning will be given to rectify the violation;
- 2nd Infraction - Removal of person(s) involved in the violation from area;
- 3rd Infraction - Ejection of person(s) involved in the infraction indefinitely from premises.
Please check that you have read, acknowledge, understand, and agree to abide to the provisions set forth in Traction’s Code of Conduct Policy and Procedures.